Sunday, July 10, 2005

Dot Matrix


Today we went for a bikeride to Granville Island and W 4th ave. I went to Zulu Records and headed to the used section and voila, there it was: Symphony #2 for Dot Matrix Printers, by The User. I've been looking for it for quite a while (since I heard a couple of tracks in Daniel Miller's RadioEins show Elektro Beats. Highly recommended), but it is out of stock at Asphodel's site. Very cool stuff. (Also got Fennesz' Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56'37" / Minus Sixteen Degrees 51'08" and Patricia Barber's Verse. Looking forward to listening to both.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Guido Flichman said...

Hey Mariano! como andas, soy Guido (Flichman por si hace falta aclarar). Suena interesante ese album, veré si me lo consigo por ahí. Y por cierto, el de Fennesz es muy bueno! yo tengo varios de él, ese lo escuché hace poco... Bueno, en lo posible mandame mails cuando actualices asi no me cuelgo y leo, no me viene nada mal para entrenar el inglés tampoco...

Saludos y suerte,
Guido

P.D.: Gracias por Suspended Animation! ;)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home